Details of The Swan Hotel, Bedford Wedding Fair.
Venue: The Swan Hotel, The Embankment, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK40 1RW
Event Type: Wedding Fair
Opening times: 11.00am - 3.00pm
☎ 0800 368 9366
☎ 0800 368 9366
03 April 2022 Get tickets / Pre-register
★ About The Swan, Bedford
- The Swan Hotel was built by the Duke of Bedford in 1794-96, the architect was Henry Holland a respected London architect who was responsible for the renovations at Woburn Abbey. The building replaced an earlier Swan Inn, which stood closer to the High Street.
- Set on the banks of the River Ouse in the heart of this historic market town, the magnificent Bedford Swan Hotel provides the ideal location for a truly stunning wedding and a lifetime of happy memories. This stunning venue has beautiful 18th-century architecture and an impressive outlook onto the river, perfect for those wedding photos.
- The Bedford Swan is a licensed venue for civil ceremonies enabling you to keep your wedding and reception all in the one place. Guests can enjoy staying the night in their luxury rooms, keeping travel to a minimum.
- If you are looking to hold your civil ceremony and / or reception at The Bedford Swan Hotel, this beautiful 18th-century building offers a range of highly distinctive, character rooms catering from the smallest of weddings to 120 guests★ The Bedford Swan Hotel Wedding Fair
- The Wedding Fair features leading wedding professionals from the local area and beyond, covering every aspect of your wedding including some you might not have considered!
- There are fashion shows (normally at 12.30 and 2.00pm) throughout the day on our signature catwalk featuring some of the very latest bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Whilst watching the fashion shows why not peer out of the window and watch the world go by on the nearby river. The perfect, tranquil setting for your wedding and the Wedding Fair. In addition, the fashion shows often include great live entertainment, musicians and magicians.
- With free admission and car parking why not join us?★ We very much look forward to meeting you.